Need some answers?
- Ozone has not only been proven effective against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19), but also SARS-CoV-1 (SARS), MERS-CoV and H1N1.
- The WHO stated that "Ozone is the most efficient disinfectant for all types of microorganisms.
- Ozone kils microbes 3000x faster than bleach
- Our Silver Ion Technology protects fabrics with an anti-microbial layer that lasts for up to 30 days.
Ozone is made up of 3 Oxygen molecules (O3), and is a naturally occurring compound in the earth’s stratosphere and lower atmosphere. We can often smell Ozone after a thunderstorm – lightning splits Oxygen (O2) causing some molecules to combine into Ozone. Ozone is an unstable molecule, and breaks down within 30 minutes into Oxygen, leaving no residue or chemicals behind when used as a cleaner.
- Ozone is approved by both USDA and FDA as GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe).
- Exposure to a high concentration of Ozone gas may not be good for us, but this risk is greatly mitigated as OZONO devices infuses the Ozone gas into the water (Aqueous Ozone). Due to its extremely short half-life, the Ozone gas will have broken down and returned into Oxygen by the time the water exits the drainage system.
- Ozone has been used in professional cleaning for decades as a powerful disinfectant and cleaning agent. Since the Covid-19 pandemic, Ozone has become a cleaning agent of choice, especially in high traffic locations such as Singapore’s Changi Airport (as of 2022).
Yes, our Aqueous Ozone laundry technology replaces detergents completely, and do not leave any toxic chemical residue on the fabrics. Without any harmful chemicals in the laundry process and no residue left behind, the risk of allergen triggers are eliminated.
SHIPPING All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped
More details can be found in our Shipping Policy.
EXCHANGES We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to the 3 Senang Crescent, S416577, Singapore. More details can be found in Warranty & Exchanges.