Need some answers?
- Ozone has not only been proven effective against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19), but also SARS-CoV-1 (SARS), MERS-CoV and H1N1.
- The WHO stated that "Ozone is the most efficient disinfectant for all types of microorganisms.
- Ozone kils microbes 3000x faster than bleach
- Our Silver Ion Technology protects fabrics with an anti-microbial layer that lasts for up to 30 days.
Ozone is made up of 3 Oxygen molecules (O3), and is a naturally occurring compound in the earth’s stratosphere and lower atmosphere. We can often smell Ozone after a thunderstorm – lightning splits Oxygen (O2) causing some molecules to combine into Ozone. Ozone is an unstable molecule, and breaks down within 30 minutes into Oxygen, leaving no residue or chemicals behind when used as a cleaner.
- Ozone is approved by both USDA and FDA as GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe).
- Exposure to a high concentration of Ozone gas may not be good for us, but this risk is greatly mitigated as OZONO devices infuses the Ozone gas into the water (Aqueous Ozone). Due to its extremely short half-life, the Ozone gas will have broken down and returned into Oxygen by the time the water exits the drainage system.
- Ozone has been used in professional cleaning for decades as a powerful disinfectant and cleaning agent. Since the Covid-19 pandemic, Ozone has become a cleaning agent of choice, especially in high traffic locations such as Singapore’s Changi Airport (as of 2022).
Yes, our Aqueous Ozone laundry technology replaces detergents completely, and do not leave any toxic chemical residue on the fabrics. Without any harmful chemicals in the laundry process and no residue left behind, the risk of allergen triggers are eliminated.
No, OZAg+ works with no artificial or harmful fragrance enhancers commonly associated with detergents and softeners. Ozone itself is a powerful deodorizer used in commercial cleaning to eliminate smells.
No, Aqueous Ozone will not pollute the environment as it will have broken down into Oxygen way before it reaches reaches the rivers, lakes and oceans. You can even recycle the waste water from your washing machine after a cycle of laundry, for watering plants or washing outdoor flooring.
Yes, all washing machines have standardized water inlets, and OZONO devices are designed to plug into any washer. However, the OZONO device requires electricity and therefore needs access to a power socket. The device is also best wall mounted, but can be placed on a flat stable surface (not on top of the washing machine as the vibrations from wash cycles may affect the components inside the device in the long term. The OZONO device should be kept dry and is not suitable to be placed outdoors. Please check the positioning of your washing machine (if it is built into a cabinet, or if positioned outdoors) before purchasing.
- Once OZAg+ is installed and plugged into the power socket, it will automatically activate when the washing machine is used. Do not turn off the power supply to the OZAg+, even when washing machine is not in use.
- You do not need to add any detergent, sanitizer or softener to your laundry.
- Set your water temperature to COLD.
- Unlike detergents, Aqueous Ozone does not require rinse cycles, therefore it is recommended to wash with a shorter cycle (depending on the washing machine).
- It is recommended not to use the "eco" washing machine setting when using OZAg+, as this setting does not pump in sufficient water to saturate the laundry (depending on washing machine brand and model).
The same laundry rules apply. We recommend whites/light-coloured items should be washed separately from dark ones.
Any item that can be washed with detergent can be washed using OZAg+ in the washing machine.
Ozone works best in cold water. Please use unheated room temperature water for best results.
Using hot water will decrease the effectiveness of Ozone in the wash cycle. Cold water works best for OZAg+ and is suitable for all fabrics.
Hot water is not suitable for all types of fabrics, so do check the care labels before washing the item in hot water if you choose!
Although we do not recommend it, laundry care products such as detergent, fabric softener, disinfectants or bleach can still be used together with OZAg+.
However, Ozone works best in cold water, whereas laundry care products work best in hot water.
No, OZAg+ generates Ozone using electricity and oxygen in the air. Just make sure to plug your OZAg+ into the electrical socket!
When the Silver Ion LED icon on the display panel flashes Red, this is an indication for you to replace the cartridge.
The Silver Ion cartridges lasts 730 washes, meaning you will only need to replace it in 2 years if you wash your laundry every single day!
Yes you may, as there are no chemicals present (unless the laundry contained chemicals or you used laundry chemicals). However, we only recommended reusing the water for things like watering plants or washing outdoor floors. Please DO NOT consume the waste water or for use in any activities related to human consumption. Though there are no chemical residues from the waste water, it may still contain dirt from the laundry and excess silver ions.
SHIPPING All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped
More details can be found in our Shipping Policy.
EXCHANGES We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to the 3 Senang Crescent, S416577, Singapore. More details can be found in Warranty & Exchanges.
No, we don’t have products in stores yet, but you can place your order online and get your products delivered straight to you! This helps to keep our costs low as we start up, so that we can keep OZONO products accessible and affordable for you :)
Quick! Email us at email@example.com ASAP! There is only a short window of time that your order can be cancelled or modified and we will do our best to amend it before it ships out.
After placing your order, you will receive your order confirmation email.
When your order has shipped, you will receive another email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 3 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Please note that pre-order dispatch dates are estimated, and we will do our best to get your order to you as you as we can.